Service Advisor position:
We are accepting applications for a service advisor. This is a full time salaried position reporting to the shop owner, working approximately 45 hours a week Monday through Friday. Responsibilities include greeting customers and taking phone calls to discuss the customer’s vehicle needs and insure their concerns are addressed.
We are looking for an individual who has:
- Automotive knowledge with strong customer service background. Trade school certificate, associate degree in automotive service technology or ASE certification is a plus.
- Strong organizational, decision making and communication skills
- Comfortable using a computer with keyboard
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy
Duties will include:
- Scheduling, preparing estimates, contacting customers to discuss repairs needed, ordering parts, completing invoices and collecting payments.
- Working with technicians to relay customer concerns and then communicating with the customer the repair that is recommended.
- Maintain accurate customer records – attentiveness to detail is a must with organizational skills to keep track of multiple jobs.
Salary: Based on experience. Pay range $44,000 - $55,000 per year
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Simple IRA with matching company contribution
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person Monday through Friday 9:00AM- 5:30PM at Mike’s Auto Service, Inc., 8300 N. Plum St., Hutchinson, KS.